Welcome to the Save the Severn Coalition Website
This website is the public archive of official documents and other information that is important and relevant to our concerns. It also sets out our concerns and demands for improvements to Planning, Regulation and Monitoring of Compliance and future changes for Hinkley C.
- Introduction See and sign our Change.org Petition setting out our concerns
- Latest News A Judicial Review has been granted to start on 8th March 2022 - read the case details
- Excellent Stop Hinkley Newsletter February 2022 NEW
- Cooling water intakes suck in 29,000 gallons of sea every second, killing fish; Hinkley heats it by 10°C to 12°C greatly warming the estuary
- Urgent EPR safety concerns NEW
- A reasonably detailed brief history of the Hinkley C saga. NEW
- Nuclear radiation and chemical issues This opens another contents page.
- Useful related websites
- Coming soon: Important documents Links to selected documents with important Hinkley C project-related information
Further pages will be coming soon...
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION - ITS CONTENT WILL INCREASE FREQUENTLY